Meet Jake

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wow just Wow ! Looking good FB , Now you need to do another 18 hour shift and break it in with a 100 pound batch of RBB !! Congrats
Thanks. Lol I may need you to come help work shifts on that lol.

So very beautiful. Brought a tear to my eye. Wishing you years of fantastic food and great times from that pit. Very nice.

JC :emoji_cat:

Reactions: flatbroke
So very beautiful. Brought a tear to my eye. Wishing you years of fantastic food and great times from that pit. Very nice.

JC :emoji_cat:
Thank you. I too shed tears of joy.

Reactions: JC in GB
Thing of beauty ! Congratulations...
You are going to be a well desired commodity around the neighborhood.
Thank you. We are working on a cook day at work again. I took little Jake last time. This time big Jake will get it done.

Reactions: Fueling Around
That's an incredible smoker. Did Lang build the folding roof? I just bought a used 84 deluxe. I'd love to have a folding roof like that.

That's an incredible smoker. Did Lang build the folding roof? I just bought a used 84 deluxe. I'd love to have a folding roof like that.
Yes. lang built the roof. I have seen an 84 deluxe with a roof. They are really nice to have. Only change id made is adding another 2 feet off of the back. When it’s raining and you want to add wood the water hits you in the plumber crack lol

I want to introduce the newest edition to the household. Keeping the 60 patio company. Calling it Jake after John Wayne Movie Big Jake. Got a folding canopy that locks for towing, 3 full length slide out stainless steel racks. a huge 32 inch deep rack char grill stainless and 4 rack stainless warmer box. Pretty happy with the acquisition and looking forward to passing it on to my grandson when I kick off but if I die before I wake please feed Jake!!View attachment 661156View attachment 661157View attachment 661158View attachment 661159View attachment 661159View attachment 661160just enough clearance on side yard. Rain , sleet or snow. Jake is ready to tow.View attachment 661161
holy shit, my HOA assholes would have a shit fit. Sweet appliance though.

I want to introduce the newest edition to the household. Keeping the 60 patio company. Calling it Jake after John Wayne Movie Big Jake. Got a folding canopy that locks for towing, 3 full length slide out stainless steel racks. a huge 32 inch deep rack char grill stainless and 4 rack stainless warmer box. Pretty happy with the acquisition and looking forward to passing it on to my grandson when I kick off but if I die before I wake please feed Jake!!View attachment 661156View attachment 661157View attachment 661158View attachment 661159View attachment 661159View attachment 661160just enough clearance on side yard. Rain , sleet or snow. Jake is ready to tow.View attachment 661161
dayum.... its huge

Reactions: flatbroke
I take it that's a 108? 1 door or opposing doors?
yes it’s a 108 with a solid hog door on the one side and a split door on the other that also opens to a full door. Less heat loss opening the front half door the rear half door won’t open unless the front is opened first
IMG_8276.jpeg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky