MECO 5031 CHARCOL COMBO WATER SMOKER

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

andrew66

Original poster
Jan 14, 2012
corindi beach Astralia
hello everyone i am new to smoking and need some advice i was just given a MECO 5031 CHARCOL COMBO WATER SMOKER i have no idea how to work it and it did not come with a manaul can some pleas explain how i set it up and fire it up please desperate to give it a go thanks

welcome1.gif
  Your fire/heat/smoke source goes in the very bottom.  The water pan hanging over the top of that -- with water in for moisture & temp stability, then your meats on the racks above that.  Don't depend on the built in thermo (or any thermo) unless you've checked it with boiling water.  Generally, cook temps should remain between 225-250* F until the meat hits your desired internal temp -- which varies wit your meat choice and tastes.

Cheers! 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky