Meatloaf Today

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pineywoods

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Mar 22, 2008
Florida
I haven't smoked in awhile so today it was meatloaf. I made it up last night and let it chill in the fridge last night and into the smoker today for dinner tonight.

16741ba5_DSC02884.jpg

9c6a3614_DSC02886.jpg

d30f6468_DSC02888.jpg

47cf45ca_DSC02889.jpg

I start it in the pan then cut the sides down once I'm sure it won't fall apart
biggrin.gif

I used the little spice packs plus chopped onions, chopped green bell peppers, 3 eggs, and bread crumbs. It was 4 lbs of beef and 2 lbs of pork

I smoke to an internal temp of 161 which took roughly six hours

Fine looking meat loaf my friend. Looks like sammies for a few days.

Meatloaf.  One of those love/hate foods.

I never got that, I love the stuff.

The only thing is... eat it fresh, or cold sandwiches the next day?  It is all good!

Nice job.  Thanks for the qview!

Nice job Jerry. That is one good looking meatloaf. That could be in my top 3 favorite sandwiches hot or cold.

Oh yummy Jerry. That is one pretty meatloaf. I haven't done meatloaf in a while, never on the smoker, but thinking it's one to try for sure. I love meatloaf and mashed potatoes. Comfort food at it's best! Thanks for the inspiration! I'm off to search for some recipes!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky