Meat Trifecta Plate!....lots of pics

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wow! That looks incredible! Beautiful cook and pictures!
Many thanks Jed!
Nicely done Civil, those are some gorgeous looking and tasty plates.

Point for sure
Chris
Thanks Chris, it's always good when you get more than one tasty plate out of a smoke!
What a meal! Everything looks so good. Going to half to try that rub. I have got to get back on the low carb wagon and will do like Jeff.
Thanks Brian. I'm kinda partial to this new rub. Note that you don't need a lot as it goes along ways. IE if you look at the sugar content is rather low per serving. That is why I like it so much, the ribs are clean meat with a natural sweetness to it. The 5 spice really amps up the profile!
MAN!! That all looks great, especially the seared brisket slices the next day...
Thanks GS, the seared slices the next day were actually more flavorful than the initial cuts, they reminded me a lot of second day seared pork belly. I know a lot more second day brisket flat will be consumed this way in our house moving forward!

Well, it's sad to say but here is the final plate of leftovers (is ended on the third plate)..... I was pleasantly surprised on how well the rub flavor stayed in tacked. Normally you lose a pretty good amount in a re-heat. I'm also super happy about these new BB's, I have a feeling many more will be consumed.....

2511CE47-53EE-455C-B5BD-722F1FF15CB1.jpeg

Dinner came on quick, so 90 seconds in the MW and under the broiler for 3 mins..... Pretty happy camper!
D34FB1CB-960B-4020-AFE5-916427EA6278.jpeg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky