Meadow Creek Smokers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I've got a TS120. Absolutely love it. It took some time to get it figured out (I went from a UDS right to this beast) and get even temps from side to side. But now that I have, it is one of the best investments I've ever made.

Hunter1025 - I possibly am selling my TS120P. As of right now, I am still torn. As BuffalobbqPete stated, it takes time to figure out and the last few weekends have been tough. I came from a Primo Oval XL ceramic and a gasser and this is WAY different. Please see post in the Classified Ads section of the forum. Let me know. Good thing is, your not that far from me in Williamsport PA. (Assuming your near Pittsburgh)

Hunter1025 - I possibly am selling my TS120P. As of right now, I am still torn. As BuffalobbqPete stated, it takes time to figure out and the last few weekends have been tough. I came from a Primo Oval XL ceramic and a gasser and this is WAY different. Please see post in the Classified Ads section of the forum. Let me know. Good thing is, your not that far from me in Williamsport PA. (Assuming your near Pittsburgh)

I am in Pittsburgh. I am using a 18" Weber bullet now which is good but I am looking to go bigger because we are looking to start a catering business.

BuffalobbqPete: Might be a stupid question but what is UDS?

Thanks

Joe

I am in Pittsburgh. I am using a 18" Weber bullet now which is good but I am looking to go bigger because we are looking to start a catering business.

BuffalobbqPete: Might be a stupid question but what is UDS?

Thanks

Joe

Joe - it's what they call an "Ugly Drum Smoker". Just a modified 55 gallon drum. Darn things are pretty consistent temp and length or cook time. Still use it when I don't want to cart out the TS120.

I looked hard at MC smokers. Look like solid pits.
Ended up going with Bubba grills. Good luck in your search.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky