Masterbuilt 20072612 parts

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

carc

Original poster
Jan 26, 2014
Buddy of mine has a Masterbuilt 20072612 and is looking for controller part 007140014. Neither of us have been able to find it.

ereplacement, appliancefactoryparts, PartSelect, and others not showing availability.

Any ideas? I mean Christmas is coming up and his son and I could surprise him, but would be nice to use what he’s got

Spoke to him about it, he heard about that (didn’t know he went to smoker forums). Smoker is 15 years old and he’s not sure how much $/time he wants to put into it.

I’ll look it up and see what we’re looking at

The PID controller would cost quite a bit more than a mes replacement controller, but if your friends part number is no longer made or is not available anywhere, it could revive his smoker. It would also eliminate the huge temp swings the mes smokers are know for. The PID controller could also be used on other devices or smokers in the future.
There was a PID controller in the " for sale " forum section not that long ago. Maybe could make a deal?

If the Auber is too costly and you have average electrical skill you can buy something like this PID kit on eBay and build one. I made one for a dump find MES 40

pid.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky