March '23 Throwdown: Gone But Not Forgotten (Edited)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sorry everyone. I read through this whole post and the other one but can’t find it. When are the entries actually to Jake? 😂 I don’t read good
Towards the end of the first post:
All entries must be sent in to Jake no later than midnight Monday March 27th.
They can be sent in any time but no later than the date noted above. Actually the earlier they go in, the easier it is for TNJAKE TNJAKE to compile them so he's not having to do a ton of them at the 11th hour :emoji_wink:

Robert

Reactions: SmokingUPnorth
Towards the end of the first post:

They can be sent in any time but no later than the date noted above. Actually the earlier they go in, the easier it is for TNJAKE TNJAKE to compile them so he's not having to do a ton of them at the 11th hour :emoji_wink:

Robert
If the stars align and it goes well, I hope to have it to him tomorrow night..........I am a noob at one of these.

Reactions: TNJAKE
I'd love to do this, but it's still wintering here, and I'm off to New Jersey for work for at least a week. For those of you who are new, or somewhat new, and looking for that winning entry, all of chefjimmyj's recipes seem to be in one place. I don't know if he, or someone else did this, but there's some good stuff there. Thanks to whoever gathered it all up.

Right Doug, as I did, weather really kicked up here....went with an obscure inside cook post...I liked the making me think outside of the box push!
What a tease...LOL. Looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with. There's a lot of good stuff out there to be had. I can't wait until the 27th.

Chris

1679405257496.png

Reactions: MJB05615 and TNJAKE
1679765175515.png

Rumor has it that participation isn't what was anticipated for this throw-down. So now's your chance to show off your cooking skills, win a great prize, and honor one of our departed members all at the same time!!!

These folks had given so much to this forum, and asked so little in return. Let's make them proud.

Scott in KC, salmonclubber, Big Arms Smoking, Richoso1, ColeySmokinBBQ, Walking Dude, desertlites, Capt. Dan, ronp100343, Bassman, mballi3011, eman, Bearcarver, Scarbelly, fpnmf, chef-jimmyj, Smokin' in AZ, Foamheart, POPs6927, Dwdunlap, Gary S,

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky