• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

"Maple Overload" Breakfast Fattie

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2009
Holy fattie Elizibeth!!! I'm a coming!!!  (Fred Sanford insert) That's a slice of heaven right there. I had to bookmark that one.

Reactions: red

red

Joined Feb 26, 2010
Awesome! I never thought about making a sandwich out of one of these things!

red

Joined Feb 26, 2010
 I also love the 'Light' muffins you chose.

Again, excellent job!

sqwib

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 25, 2007
Don't laugh but I swear I can smell the maple syrup.

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Mighty tasty looking stuff !!!

Thanks for the views,

Bear

ak1

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 23, 2010
So, where's the maple overload??

Damn, that is one tasty lookin' sammie. drooldrooldrooldrool!!!!

virginiasmokesignal

Meat Mopper
Joined May 21, 2009
Steven, that's a great looking fattie, if any fattie that I have seen, should be on the cover of a Southern Living Magazine that one is it!  From the inside out to the bacon weave that is one beautiful fattie.  Now as far as all the maple, I think I could take some of it but it might just be a bit too much maple for my personal taste!  With that said, I must be in the minority as you already have 2 pages full of positive comments so please, keep up the good work my friend!  If it looks that good it has to be good and I love the samich idea, had not though about that one but man they look great.  Steven, may all your smokes be great ones!

Your SMF Friend,

Barry 

notsbbq

Joined Mar 2, 2011
That looks absolutely incredible!  I may just have to try that out myself.  I love corned beef hash.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.