manual jerky slicer help

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Booner

Original poster
Oct 30, 2019
hello all , im new to the forum but look forward to reading all these great recipes and tips and tricks, anyways i picked up a manual jerky slicer yesterday the one with the hand crank , the one you feed through the hopper , anyone know why it wont cut all the way through the meat , it come out looking like an accordian , any ideas on what im doing wrong

hello all , im new to the forum but look forward to reading all these great recipes and tips and tricks, anyways i picked up a manual jerky slicer yesterday the one with the hand crank , the one you feed through the hopper , anyone know why it wont cut all the way through the meat , it come out looking like an accordian , any ideas on what im doing wrong

Hows about a picture
Richie

upload_2019-10-30_14-9-43.png

was the meat almost frozen kind of slush like. makes it easier I have the electric type and warm meat is difficult

Says on Cabelas web site it has spring loaded blades. Seems to me if not cutting all the way thru that for some reason the spring isn't putting any pressure on blades. Possibly come disconnected during shipping ? If not I would make a phone call or send back for replacement

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky