Magnum Spitjack Injector

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jcam222

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 13, 2017
Northeast Ohio
The SpitJack Magnum Meat Injector Gun - Complete Kit with Case I know the price is hefty , I thought I’d have buyers remorse. Truth is this thing is amazing. The build quality makes this a tool to last multiple generations. What used to take me forever to inject a few or more big pieces of meat takes just minutes. No hands cramping etc lol. The needle gauges go from fine to large enough to inject literally a jalepeno relish or chimchurri. One of them has multiple holes up and down the length making distribution really easy. This is the Lamborghini of injecting. I’ve been using it for months and there is no doubt I’m glad I bought it. Thought I’d share the love lol

I am looking for a big injector with small needles. I dont like seeing needle marks in the meat. How small is the small needle?

I’ll try to look and compare it to the standard ones from regular injectors if I still have one. Stay tuned
I am looking for a big injector with small needles. I dont like seeing needle marks in the meat. How small is the small needle?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky