Made my Bradley Smoker movable.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

daffyduck

Original poster
Dec 29, 2016
I needed a solution to easily move my smoker in and out of my storage area. Also I wasn't fond of bending down to load or unload the smoker. I purchased a tool box roller cabinet and just placed the smoker on top.  It fits perfectly and is easy to roll around. It is also the perfect height to easily perform loading and basting. The cabinet  has three drawers for storage of the power cords, thermometers, gloves and etc. The bottom portion holds all the bisquettes I would ever need.

Reactions: SonnyE and swoodze
I really, really like this idea!
One reason is because we've run out of room for my newly acquired seasonings, and I have a small deep drawer where I keep my particular BBQ tools.
With your idea, I could have it were the action is.

I did something similar several years ago with a cart I got from Sam's Club.
pDvPnht.jpg

Then I saw this item at Costco and now use this cart.
tgY8Djd.jpg

Both cost under $100 and both work well; but I like the newer one better.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky