:Made A Little Pizza

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That is one heck of a great Pizza, Ray!I'm originally from NJ, and consider myself a bit of a Pizza "snob", lol. And I can tell you that is perfection on a plate. I also love a Pizza that requires knife and fork. Everything that's on there is excellent. Nice work my friend and thanks for sharing. Now thisa is all I'll be thinking about today, and we cannot get anything near that quality around these parts.
Hey thanks Mike! Growing up Italian I took good pizza for granted until I moved out on my own. I started making my own about an eon back, been thru a dozen different dough recipes. The biggest game changer came from chopsaw chopsaw Rich about fermenting the dough, my pies went from good to great the first time out, try it, you'll like it! Thanks for the like Mike, I do appreciate it. RAY

That's a beautiful pie Ray! And you're right, Rich sure knows his stuff! He's probably made more pizzas than I've eaten.

Ryan
Thanks Ryan! The greatest thing about this forum is that regardless of success or failure, we all share and learn. Thank you for the Like Ryan, I do appreciate it! RAY

Now that is a pizza. Looks very good.
Thanks Furmn, and thank you for the like, I do appreciate it! RAY

Now that's what I call a pizza, Ray. Fantastic!!
Thanks Doug! When my in-house food critic says she's happy and I've done well it just doesn't get much better than that for me. Thanks for the Like Doug, I do appreciate it. RAY

Wow!!!
Talk about Meat-lovers Pizza!!!
Perfection!!
Like.

Bear
Thanks Bear! I'm almost getting the hang of this in my old age, better than never I reckon! Thank you for the Like John, I do appreciate it. RAY

Ray, I can honestly say that your pies are truly works of art.
And that MEAT!! You got any leftovers?

Stu
Thanks Stu! I can smell micro-zapped pizza as I type this, so no need to worry about Jan later. Got half the pie vac-sealed and in the freezer, just enough coppa left to make a large grilled capicola Reuben sanny. I'll need to order more bags and grab a couple of butts to be ready for the holiday season, one fails I'll smoke it. Might do that regardless, the hickory really enhanced the flavor profile. There's always smoking a pizza on the kettle, still waiting to see who's gonna go first, don't know if coals and dough are a good mix either. Thanks for the Like amigo, much appreciated! RAY

Reactions: SecondHandSmoker
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky