Lurker coming in to join the community

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

WhiskeyRoller

Original poster
Sep 4, 2022
Hey friends!

I want to start this off with a big thanks to everyone who has lent their knowledge and skills to the new blood. I have used other people's questions and answers for a while now.
And the introduction... I am a Canadian guy who loves good barbecue! I am in for all things to do with meat and fire. As a hunter and a blacksmith smoking meat is the Holy union of both of my passions! And my lifelong perfume will always be outdoors and wood smoke. Hopefully we can keep having fantastic food as we all pursue the finest things!
Cheers friends!

Welcome Whiskey, glad you joined us. Whatcha cooking on friend.

Another welcome from Minnesota. Blacksmith, be careful these people will be ordering smokers from you soon! Have fun you'll learn lots here.

Welcome from Nova Scotia

my lifelong perfume will always be outdoors and wood smoke
love the saying

1662379775259.png
images (1).jpg

David

Welcome from Naples Fl. I see you're a blacksmith One of the first bbq's I ever had I made with an old forge and cast iron furnace grate.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky