Lumberjack pellet dealer in Lancaster

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

zerowin

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jun 9, 2017
PA just south of Harrisburg
I just wanted to give a heads up, I searched for lumberjack pellet dealers nearby and actually found one in Leola.  I know I checked before, so I'm not sure they have just become a licensed dealer or missed them the first time around, but I'm getting an order together through email over the next day or two.  They said they are ordering for their restaurant soon, and told me their last order was 2 tons for 800 dollars which included the shipping at 250.  I do not know if they are getting a flat rate on all pellet flavors and blends because bbqpelletsonline has them a few categories for bulk order pricing, and I doubt that will be the price I pay also, they have to make some profit after all, but 20 cents a pound to start plus mark up plus a portion of shipping sounds like a good start to me.  I live in the York area, and the drive will be well worth it.  Here is the contact info if anyone is interested in getting in on this order.

Gracie's on West Main

264 W Main St, Leola, PA 17540

Phone(717) 556-0004

[email protected]

I'll follow up with my list and final price so anyone interested has a ball park guesstimate.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky