Lover's Lane

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

squeezy

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 17, 2005
Woodstock, Ontario, Canada
A cop was patrolling at night in a well-known spot. He sees a couple in a car, with the interior light glowing brightly. The cop carefully approaches the car to get a closer look. Then he sees a young man behind the wheel, reading a computer magazine.

He immediately notices a young woman in the rear seat, knitting. Puzzled by this surprising situation, the cop walks to the car and gently raps on the driver's window.
The young man lowers his window. "Uh, yes, officer?"
"What are you doing?"
"Well, isn't it obvious? I'm reading a magazine, sir."
Pointing towards the young woman in the back seat the cop says, "And her, what is she doing?"
The young man shrugs: "Sir, I believe she's knitting a pullover sweater."
Now, the cop is totally confused. A young couple. Alone, in a car, at night in a lovers' lane. And nothing obscene is happening!
"What's your age, young man?"
"I'm 25, sir."
"And her ... what's her age?" The young man looks at his watch and replies, "She'll be 18 in 11 minutes."

Cute!
PDT_Armataz_01_22.gif

I remember when my boy was 23 he liked this cute little Norwegian girl who was only 17. She looked about 25 but she wasnt. She called him every night. Sometimes 5 or 6 times a night and they'd talk for hours but he wouldn't go out with her. Nor did he go out with anyone else.

I finally asked him why he wouldn't go out with her he obviously liked her alot. He said "Ma I don't want people to think I'm robbing the craddle." She finally turned 18 and they've been together ever since - 7 years now. No sign of wedding bells yet though.

I don't think I'm ever gonna get grandbabies!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky