love this forum

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

iceboxbbq

Fire Starter
Original poster
Mar 5, 2007
Sarasota,FL
I just want to thank every one who is involved with this site .I've been on other forums and got beat up for not having the right type of cooker or there ego gets in the way, this forum is very down to earth they enjoy there cooking,what they use or what type doesn't matter just like to thank everyone here and thanks for the welcome it just nice to sit back and read

I totally agree Iceboxbbq! The people make the site. You do get barked at if you don't post pics. Friendly bark, but they do bark...................oh, yea I guess I bark alot too!
icon_razz.gif

Be sure to share your experiences, we all learn from each success & failure.

PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
This is the bestest damn forum in total cyberspace, and the internet. YEA !!!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

i'll second that nomination, learned more here in 3 months than i have in the 8 years i,ve been cookin low n slow
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
great folks here!

I wouldn't worry too much about that bark, we're all too busy eatin to bite. And remember those that can Q do Q, those that can't throw stones at everyone else.

Great people, great smokes, great site!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky