Love the site thanks

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

negolien

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jan 1, 2020
Sacramento, Calif.
Soooooo,

I probably visit this site 10-15 times a day. I work gy security so kinda have a lot of time on my hands unless I' am doin a patrol shift. I don't always post though, I tend to lurk a lot. I kinda go thru spurts of cooking depending on what's goin on in RL. I have gotten SOOOOO MUCH out of visiting this site. My fried rice and sweet and sour chicken as an example. That was 100% due to a member posting their Chinese food post.

I have only gotten 1 or two notes to shut the && up from admins for being obnoxious LOL. The site mostly stays away from politics and drama which I 100% appreciate. Though sometimes a run my mouth when I see posts that bug me. I blame the whiskey and root beer I' am drinking 80% of the time I 'a m posting lol. My goal is to get on that damn carousel someday.
I would like to thank the page owner and all the admins, much respect.
madhouse.jpg
So, keep posting, keep cooking, keep sharing ideas and recipes. Wish you all nothing but good times and meat sweats.

I would like to thank the page owner and all the admins, much respect.
So, keep posting, keep cooking, keep sharing ideas and recipes. Wish you all nothing but good times and meat sweats.
100% agree. This is hands down the best forum I have ever been a part of.

Many thanks to all the Admins, owners and others who maintain SMF for us and keep the content where it should be.

Hey Norm, are you sure it wasn't something on a HIGHER level that caused those impulse buys? That's a whole lot of Maiden shirts. I don't feel so bad owning 5 Van Halen tees thru the years.

Chris
Should I be embarrassed to admit that I own a Devo T-shirt???? Long story on how I got it....LOL!!!

Should I be embarrassed to admit that I own a Devo T-shirt????
Yes you should. Shame on you Keith!! :emoji_laughing:

Can't say a whole lot about the 200 Iron Maiden shirts though. I probably have that many t-shirts I've picked up over the years on motorcycle trips as mementos of the trip. No drinking when riding though. Those were all sober purchases so I don't even have a valid excuse. Don't get me started on Amazon though :emoji_astonished: I'm on a first name basis with all of their drivers that cover this area.

Robert

Well when most of the local stores have closed it's hard not to shop at Amazon. Especially living 45 minutes from 4 separate walmarts...not a big fan of them anyway. Or an hour away from a major town so not worth that drive. Might know a few enablers around here that don't help the matter! Online auctions really help the old pocketbook out as well!
Our dogs like us shopping Amazon...they get good treats from the delivery guys!
So negolien negolien I just want to say I really love this forum as well! But my only question is we're you drinking and driving this train when it derailed! :emoji_blush:

Had to say it lol!
Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky