lot o pics

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokyMose

Smoking Guru
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 13, 2015
Indianapolis, Indiana
I'm getting ready to post in Sausage and there are a lot of pics. Should I put them in as thumbnail or does it really matter?

I guess they could click on them to make them bigger if they want...
That's what I do . For me , I like the text on top of the pic . Flows better for me that way . Once I read thru the thread I'll go back and enlarge the first pic and scroll thru .
Be watching for the post .

No problem to it
Yes , it's easy . My comment above was for people looking at a thread . Large high res files can be tough on some computers with low memory or weak video adapters . Nothing to do with down load speed .
Saw your thread , nice job . Laid out good .

I edit my pics before I post them. They usually come in somewhere about 4.3mb and I re-size them to 15% of the original. I post them full-sized. RAY

Reactions: chopsaw
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky