Looking for VA fabricator

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bauchjw

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Aug 3, 2015
Alexandria, VA
Greetings. We just moved to Virginia, Alexandria area. I’m looking for a fabricator in the area to make a smoker? I’ve been googling like a mad man, Georgia is as close as I’ve been able to find.

I'm not real sure what's up your way, but you may have to look away from Virginia. Texas seems to be the epicenter for custom builders. You mentioned Georgia so I'm sure you've found Lang, but there's others such as Workhorse Pits and Custom Pits & Fabrication. North Carolina has a few, Hayes is one, as does Tennessee. TMG Pits is in Knoxville.

Reactions: bauchjw
Used to be a guy in the Sunray area of Chesapeake that built them and put out on the road for sale. Havent seen anything from him in years, but a quick Google search turned up these folks in Richmond.

Edit.... after looking more thoroughly at their site they might not be what youre looking for. But I guess it wouldn't hurt to see what they have to offer in the custom area.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. It’s a search I’ll continue. I’ve found a few, but figured I’d lob a request out there to see if there was any hidden gems! Thanks again!

Thanks guys. It’s a search I’ll continue. I’ve found a few, but figured I’d lob a request out there to see if there was any hidden gems! Thanks again!
Hey there, it's been a few years since this post- have you found anyone in the area? I'm also in the market for one.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky