• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Looking for some info

steven carr

Joined Dec 26, 2013
Came across this persons Site last night when searching Web about RF Builds. He took a Char Broil Offset Smoker and turned it into a RF smoker. By adding a RF plate and blocked half of the opening from the FB to the CC. He also moved the the smoke stack from one side to the fire box side.  He said it works pretty good and pretty even temp. Other things he did was he turned the FB to be used on Propane witch I would of kept Charcoal and Wood. I was many thinking of doing one of these. As my first build. Suggestions?   thought it would be a fun project to do during the winter in my ahead. Sense I don't have a welder at home and all the tools to do a custom one. 

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.