Looking for some guidance on having a Battery Back-up for Traeger...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ckynick

Original poster
Jul 21, 2015
Hello all!

I am looking into doing my first, small, bbq competition at victory brewing company this summer. All I have a t this point is my traeger, luckily the only categories are ribs and chicken, so I have enough room. I am looking into running a battery back-up because not electricity will be provided at the event.

I have done a search, but I was wondering if I could try and revive this and see if maybe anyone has done it recently? Traeger sells a power inverter that is around 70$ but iam wondering if there is something else available maybe a little cheaper?

Really, I am just hoping some one who has done this can chime in and maybe just lead me in the right direction

Thanks so much in advance!

Nick 

Hi Nick -

I know I've seen this topic on the Pelletheads forums - a forum devoted strictly to pellet grills.  I know someone there can help you with your questions.

Lance

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky