Looking for options (Newbie)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

therog

Original poster
Jun 5, 2020
Hello,

I've been looking at smokers and I also want to be able to grill on it if possible. Does anyone have a good recommendation for a price point of about $400? Should I get a smoker and then also by a little grill? I have been using propane forever and want to make the change.

Thanks

I have the 22" but wish I had the 26" instead. Can't complain as this one was an 15 yr. anniversary gift from work. I have an electric smoker but it is starting to take a backseat to the 22".

Thanks so much for the info!!! Now just need to find one in stock or try and be patient and wait for one to be delivered

You can also look at the kamado style cookers. They smoke and grill as well but most will probably be above your $400 price point.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky