Looking for new sauce to buy recommendations

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
If you like spicy Get some Gates and try it on chicken .
I might need to try me some Gates. they have free shipping if you buy 2.

Jazzing up some sweet baby rays sounds like a good deal too.

Many thanks!

Reactions: chopsaw
I might need to try me some Gates
When I was in my 20's , we used to drive the 4 hours up and over to KC to buy it . Then they started stocking it on the shelves in St. Louis . Haven't seen it in awhile . The original is pretty hot , so the Extra hot is properly named in my opinion .
Never had the sweet and mild , but I'm betting mild is a matter of opinion . Lol .
It's worth a try . I just might order me some . Been awhile .

I’ve been using Head Country Apple Habanero. Great for Chicken and pork
6798F566-4AEB-43C9-A914-C723992C2F1C.jpeg

I am partial to Arthur Bryant's

1654979503904.png

But we usually have 2-3 bottles of Head Country in the house. I'm from OK and that sauce is made there, so you find it in a lot of places...I don't think it can be beat. Just my opinion.

For some sweet and good heat, I like Cowtown Night of the Living Bbq, it has some chipotle heat to it but also has a nicr balance of sweet.

Lillie Qs is amazing but at $9 a bottle, get it on sale. I also like Sticky Fingers which is SC local

Lillie Qs is amazing but at $9 a bottle, get it on sale. I also like Sticky Fingers which is SC local
How about Lillie's of Charleston ? I won part of the sausage throw down awhile back and the prize was a 3 months subscription to BBQ box .
Get a rub and a sauce . I just opened the rub for Lillie's and it's fantastic . The sauce is a finger licken mustard . Haven't opened that yet , but if it's like the rub " sweet smoke " it should be great .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky