Looking for Jeff's cranberry turkey brine

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

first timer

Original poster
Feb 25, 2013
Kingston, NY
Been searching for Jeff's cranberry turkey brine but can't find it. Found posts of others that has used it but can't find the actuall recipe. Any help would be aprreciated.
Thanks in advance

Thank you. Was thinking about giving t a try this weekend if the weather holds.
Been waking up to single digit temps lately

Did you end up using it?  I used it for my first smoked turkey and it gave a great flavor.  Between that and smoking I did warn my family that the meat was cooked and to ignore the pink color though.
smile.gif

I did and it came out really good. Smoked It with some pecan and apple wood with a herb rub. Was going to take some pics but between the rain and trying I get it done by noon so I could pack in in a cooler and head to the in-laws in time I forgot.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky