Looking for a Reverse Flow Cabinet or Gravity Feed - South East Michigan

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dasabonis

Original poster
Apr 12, 2013
Hello All, I'm looking for a Stumps style Gravity Feed or cabinet ctyle Reverse Flow in the SE Michigan area. Thank you.

Hello All, I'm looking for a Stumps style Gravity Feed or cabinet ctyle Reverse Flow in the SE Michigan area. Thank you.
Would you be interested in a T-Pit reverse flow, stainless steel cooking grates, two charcoal 1/4 steel trays, on steel caster cart (moves very easily) I believe it is 17 sq ft of cooking area. I just seasoned it new and did one cook on it. It is just to big my my needs. Make someone a great deal on it. Paid 2300 plus 200 for the 4 stainless steel cooking grates. Also has the two solid charcoal trays I got

Hi Grandpax4. Thanks for the offer but I am looking for a cabinet style, as it will fit the layout of my outdoor kitchen better. Thanks again!

Hi Meat slinger, that is a nice looking rig. I appreciate the offer but I actually found a backwoods chubby that I picked up. Take care!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky