Looking at Fogo lump charcoal on Amazon

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bigheaded

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Mar 14, 2021
Philippines
I know a lot of people swear by this stuff, I'm looking at the 35lb bag on Amazon and they offer an "expert assembly" option for an additional $99. So for a C-Note more somebody will come fill up the hopper on my smoker? $99 was the same charge on there to have somebody come and assemble a Masterbuilt 560 when I was looking to buy my smoker. This must really be some damn impressive lump lol.

Maybe it has btc miner to mine an extra $99 during assembly? By the way, it is now a new strategy for Amazon or any other huge marketplace. They could offer a shitload of extra services for any cheap stuff. Probably their target audience is people far from math or logic. Otherwise, I don't get why such stuff exists. Thankfully, not every item is infected with these "offers". The page of my kitchen scale (which I bought for spices) is pretty clean. Maybe the seller needs somehow to add this to the page for an extra fee.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky