Look what came today!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SunnyDC

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jan 15, 2019
Washington, DC
a-maze-n.jpg

I'm gonna be a busy BBQ Bee Girl this weekend! :)

I have pork belly curing that's almost done, and cheeses on the brain. I'm going to be poking around looking for even more things to do, of course, though.

Also stay tuned... the wrecked smoker is OPEN and will be put back in service for a test run this on Saturday as well.

Thanks, all who have encouraged me... this is gonna be a fun weekend!

XO Sunny

Nice score... You'll really like it. I do have better luck with dust in mine than the pellets.

Congratulations on the new tool / toy. I use the tubes, myself. Don't remember why I went that route over the tray. Lots of folks like the tray.

Glad to hear the wrecked smoker isn't down for the count just yet.

Enjoy your weekend.

Reactions: SunnyDC
SDC, I hope you have a propane torch to get your pellets going, follow the instructions and your maze will work perfectly !

Haha. Glad I saw the end sentence. I was worried lol.

A simple propane torch kit will get the job done..I use a map gas torch or my Dremel mini. They both work. I would highly suggest the purchase of a 15 dollar heat gun to follow up the torch lighting part for the pellets. Less for the heat of the heat gun and more for the moving air quality of it. Really gets the tray going good imo.

I love my trays and tubes. They work great. Can't wait to see your bacon cook.

I can see in you future a trip to Home Depot for a $18 mail box and a couple 3" vent fittings to round out a cols smoker attachment.

Ok... esplain, please... I could seriously get tipsy and *crawl* to the Home Depot by my house. Which is the source of many budget woes, let me tell ya. But I have to admit I have no reference for mail box = smoker... Do tell!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky