Lodge CI on sale

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
If you all could STOP posting sales and stuff...... man I am dying lol. I just went to the store to "pick up a couple things" for the super bowl... Spent $106 LOL :<(... I probably spent more money on SB crap like wood and ribs and charcoal and blah blah blah than I made this week /sob...

I passed up steaks and tri tip on sale at the store too. There was a tri tip pack of like 2-4 it was like 80 bucks off from 100+ to like 40. Strip steak pack of like 6 usually like 80 bucks was like $27 .. I passed /sob...
that would be great.jpg

If you all could STOP posting sales and stuff...... man I am dying lol. I just went to the store to "pick up a couple things" for the super bowl... Spent $106 LOL :<(... I probably spent more money on SB crap like wood and ribs and charcoal and blah blah blah than I made this week /sob...

I passed up steaks and tri tip on sale at the store too. There was a tri tip pack of like 2-4 it was like 80 bucks off from 100+ to like 40. Strip steak pack of like 6 usually like 80 bucks was like $27 .. I passed /sob...View attachment 525381
Oh man, I know what you mean! I needed to get a new shirt today and I was torn between getting the shirt I needed and a CI pizza pan for this paycheck! Had to do the shirt, but there was a moment……Had to hurt passing on those steaks!

Oh man, I know what you mean! I needed to get a new shirt today and I was torn between getting the shirt I needed and a CI pizza pan for this paycheck! Had to do the shirt, but there was a moment……Had to hurt passing on those steaks!

Brother you ain't lying. I buy, portion and freeze meat every week now. Any deals that come along I jump on with both feet and seeing that tri tip and steaks was SOOOOOOO tempting. I never seen tri tip like that I thought it was 2 huge untrimmed tri tips too but I guess it coulda been 4 /shrug it was like 120 bucks priced down to something ridicules lol

• Wow
Reactions: bauchjw
Nice! I just ordered this. Like I really needed it!
1895862_1007.jpg

5 pc set for 85.00
The Lodge Cast Iron 5 pc. Cookware Set is an all inclusive set. It combines the most needed cast iron cookware for a complete kitchen and offers unparalleled heat retention as you perfect your searing, sauteing, simmering, baking, broiling, braising, frying, roasting and grilling. This set includes: 10.5 in. Griddle, 8 in. Skillet, 10.25 in. Skillet, 5 qt. (10.25 in.) Dutch Oven and Cast Iron Cover that fits 10.25 in. Skillet and 5 qt. Dutch Oven.

Mine might be a 2q or 3q and I have had it for a long time, I have 2 of the electric induction burners that I like to use it on. Folks that have smooth top stoves and afraid to scratch it should try 1. I originally bought it for use in the camper but worked so well that I use it in the house often. set at a simmer is super easy no messing with the knobs on the stove.

Nice! I just ordered this. Like I really needed it!
View attachment 525406
5 pc set for 85.00
The Lodge Cast Iron 5 pc. Cookware Set is an all inclusive set. It combines the most needed cast iron cookware for a complete kitchen and offers unparalleled heat retention as you perfect your searing, sauteing, simmering, baking, broiling, braising, frying, roasting and grilling. This set includes: 10.5 in. Griddle, 8 in. Skillet, 10.25 in. Skillet, 5 qt. (10.25 in.) Dutch Oven and Cast Iron Cover that fits 10.25 in. Skillet and 5 qt. Dutch Oven.

That's a really good price for lodge. I love mine I got a 12" and like a 6" I need a dutch oven now :<( . I wish I woulda got one of them deep 12" skillets

Brother you ain't lying. I buy, portion and freeze meat every week now. Any deals that come along I jump on with both feet and seeing that tri tip and steaks was SOOOOOOO tempting. I never seen tri tip like that I thought it was 2 huge untrimmed tri tips too but I guess it coulda been 4 /shrug it was like 120 bucks priced down to something ridicules lol
There's no way I could've passed on a deal like that...tri tips too hard to find around here! And do a happy dance all the way home! :emoji_blush:

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky