Local Meat Locker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BigTurtle

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Sep 2, 2018
I've purchased these in bulk before but it requires that I place the order and prepay which isn't an issue for a catering job. I stop in and on occasion I'll find a couple of packages of the chicken, apple and cranberry sausages and they are the best thing locally. Four sausages about $7 so I grill/smoke them and stretch the out in different meals. It's just me and the dog up here.
IMG_20200817_175747648.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20200817_180015600.jpg
    IMG_20200817_180015600.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 3
Last night one sausage cut up and I had cooked some fresh mountain grown green beans. Fork superceded the camera.

Reactions: Fueling Around
Today, it's raining so I took the last sausage and sliced it up. Cooked some fresh pasta and did the sausage in a pesto sauce and will use Romano and Parmesan grated on top.
IMG_20200821_124503722.jpg

Reactions: forktender
Looks tasty!! Bet your dog was happy too.

She is a very happy gal. She was taken from a drug house in South Carolina when the raid put everyone in jail except her. Rescue group was called in, they got her spayed and microchipped right away and I adopted her immediately for $75 and her stitches were still fresh. She knows life is better now. Very thankful girl. She went along in the long distance catering job to West Virginia. She gets too notch dog food 99 % of the time. This is Bonnie in her LL Bean dog bed a couple of days ago.
IMG_20200820_160257729.jpg

• Love
Reactions: jcam222
Half Staffordshire Terrier and half Rhodesian ridgeback. Colored like a Weimaraner (probably misspelled that). Don't tell her she's a pit bull murder dog.

Reactions: Fueling Around
I've been married and divorced twice. A dog is the only living thing that loves you more than themselves.

I love plain chicken sausage and most with odd additives. Not fond of kale.

Most of the terrier family are nice dogs if treated well.
Boss has a Black Lab that has some terrier cross in her. Very unique personality

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky