Little Red Smoker 250 FS for SALE

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
People this thread did not violate any rules until a bunch of you decided to start making posts that were not related to the item being advertised or the sale of it.
If you don't like the thread stay out of it or report it if you feel something in the post is against the rules somehow.
People should know to watch what they buy or sell over the internet but we have had some members pick up a good deal from someone with no posts before posting an ad

Reactions: Marknmd
Hi
Do you have more pictures?
I am out of town but will try get more pics this weekend
87E72430-7F1B-4303-8446-3E4C6FDB7C4E.jpeg

People this thread did not violate any rules until a bunch of you decided to start making posts that were not related to the item being advertised or the sale of it.
If you don't like the thread stay out of it or report it if you feel something in the post is against the rules somehow.
People should know to watch what they buy or sell over the internet but we have had some members pick up a good deal from someone with no posts before posting an ad

Hey guys!
I leave in Brooklyn NY and looking for the J&R 250 smoker. Help. Thanks

Hey guys!
I leave in Brooklyn NY and looking for the J&R 250 smoker. Help. Thanks
I still have the smoker available for $10,000 in Bonita California a suburb of San Diego

I am out of town but will try get more pics this weekendView attachment 655996
Mods delete if you feel the need but this is I feel a valid question. This is the actual unit for sale “never been used”? I have actual interest in this unit but that is throwing me a bit. The backs of both doors appear to have fairly heavy smoke deposit and ashes in the fire box?

Mods delete if you feel the need but this is I feel a valid question. This is the actual unit for sale “never been used”? I have actual interest in this unit but that is throwing me a bit. The backs of both doors appear to have fairly heavy smoke deposit and ashes in the fire box?
I will try to get more pictures today to submit. Zoom in on the racks, and you’ll see they appear to have no use to them as well as the pieces in the lower chamber.

Jeff your questions are valid and I know you'll do your due diligence to check things out and if all checks out maybe you can get a good deal.

Reactions: jcam222

Hello, my name is DJ and I am the owner of this J&R 250 Smoker. Les did me a favor by posting the smoker in this forum and I have since relieved Les of assisting with the sale of the smoker. The smoker belonged to my dad who passed away in October of 2021.

Through the serial number on the smoker, I was able to verify that J&R Manufacturing originally sold the new smoker to Old Smokey's BBQ in Laguna Niguel, CA in 1991. My dad purchased the smoker from Economy Restaurant & Supply in San Marcos, CA in 1995. The smoker has been in our garage since and has ran on several occasions but has never had anything smoked in it since being purchased in 1995. Please see photos from 2/4/23 of the smoker. I also have a video of the smoker running on 2/4/23 but cannot figure out how to post it in this forum. it can be sent via other means if requested.

The smoker is located in Bonita, CA, a suburb of San Diego, and is for sale for $10K with the buyer responsible for delivery logistics and any shipping cost. I am happy to answer any additional questions about the smoker.

DJ

Attachments

• Smoker 1.jpg
    Smoker 1.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 31
  • Smoker 2.jpg
    Smoker 2.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 31
  • Smoker 3.jpg
    Smoker 3.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 28
  • Smoker 4.jpg
    Smoker 4.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 28
  • Smoker 5.jpg
    Smoker 5.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 31
Hello, my name is DJ and I am the owner of this J&R 250 Smoker. Les did me a favor by posting the smoker in this forum and I have since relieved Les of assisting with the sale of the smoker. The smoker belonged to my dad who passed away in October of 2021.

Through the serial number on the smoker, I was able to verify that J&R Manufacturing originally sold the new smoker to Old Smokey's BBQ in Laguna Niguel, CA in 1991. My dad purchased the smoker from Economy Restaurant & Supply in San Marcos, CA in 1995. The smoker has been in our garage since and has ran on several occasions but has never had anything smoked in it since being purchased in 1995. Please see photos from 2/4/23 of the smoker. I also have a video of the smoker running on 2/4/23 but cannot figure out how to post it in this forum. it can be sent via other means if requested.

The smoker is located in Bonita, CA, a suburb of San Diego, and is for sale for $10K with the buyer responsible for delivery logistics and any shipping cost. I am happy to answer any additional questions about the smoker.

DJ
You can post videos here but you have to upload it to YouTube first. Then you can link it here

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky