Let's go to the bathroom

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bluewhisper

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Apr 1, 2014
Columbus Ohio
These rest room facilities are in a local park. To me, they look like they could easily be converted to smokehouses.
outhouses.jpg

Reactions: BuckeyeSteve
WOW!!!! That sure looks like it would make a smokehouse to be proud of. Just need to remove sign on door so company doesn't try to use.

WOW!!!! That sure looks like it would make a smokehouse to be proud of. Just need to remove sign on door so company doesn't try to use.

Don't forget to get rid of the original seasoning.

Chris

Reactions: bbqbrett
You could play it up as a man vs. woman thing. The men could have their smokehouse recipe going, and the women have theirs.

Anyway when I saw the general size and proportion of those structures and those vent stacks, my imagination proceeded.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky