"LETS GO RACING BOYS"

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JckDanls 07

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 10, 2011
Tampa area, Florida.
WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO... You know spring is coming when NASCAR season starts up.... So now we can smoke and race at the same time... or race and smoke at the same time...

Baseball is cranking up as well... Spring training is in full swing.. Grandson reported early (invited) and has been working with the big boys... He's a pitcher in the Mets organization and played at AA Binghamton last year... Hoping he makes it to AAA this year out in Vegas.... (GOOOO RYAN) ...

As for NASCAR... kinda liking the way they are doing the chase this year... Homestead aughta be GREAT (we go every year straight from the South Fl. gathering)..

GOOOOOOOOOOO Clint Bowyer

Got some beef short ribs and taters cooking while the duals are on.:yahoo:

Darn?

No more ice skating princesses?

Let the races begin!

Good luck and good smoking.
LOL!!

Keith i saw on the news today they are going to pour 200 million into a renovation of the track and some surrounding venues! Some of the seats at the race way are over 50 years old! 

I went to Daytona for the first time about 6 years ago...those seats up high are NOT comfy!

Didn't realize that the seats were for sitting in.  Always thought everyone always stayed on their feet the whole race.
hit.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky