• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

"LETS GO RACING BOYS"

JckDanls 07

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 10, 2011
WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO... You know spring is coming when NASCAR season starts up.... So now we can smoke and race at the same time... or race and smoke at the same time...

Baseball is cranking up as well... Spring training is in full swing.. Grandson reported early (invited) and has been working with the big boys... He's a pitcher in the Mets organization and played at AA Binghamton last year... Hoping he makes it to AAA this year out in Vegas.... (GOOOO RYAN) ...

As for NASCAR... kinda liking the way they are doing the chase this year... Homestead aughta be GREAT (we go every year straight from the South Fl. gathering)..

GOOOOOOOOOOO Clint Bowyer

so ms smoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Dec 20, 2010
 Glad to see NASCAR is back, course it doesn't go away for very long!

Mike

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 17, 2013
Got some beef short ribs and taters cooking while the duals are on.:yahoo:

venture

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 1, 2008
Darn?

No more ice skating princesses?

Let the races begin!

Good luck and good smoking.

dougmays

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Nov 18, 2010

Darn?

No more ice skating princesses?

Let the races begin!

Good luck and good smoking.
LOL!!

Keith i saw on the news today they are going to pour 200 million into a renovation of the track and some surrounding venues! Some of the seats at the race way are over 50 years old! 

I went to Daytona for the first time about 6 years ago...those seats up high are NOT comfy!

aeroforce100

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Dec 31, 2009
Didn't realize that the seats were for sitting in.  Always thought everyone always stayed on their feet the whole race.

dougmays

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Nov 18, 2010
haha! it was my first Daytona 500 and maybe i ended up in the Old Fogey area cause nobody stood

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.