Let it Snow, Let it Snow...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

thirdeye

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Dec 1, 2019
The Cowboy State - Wyoming
On Monday, 26.7 inches of snow fell upon us, which is the largest snowfall on any single day in my town since records began. All-in-all, the two-day blizzard dropped 37.4 inches of snow in town, and roughly 48 inches on the mountain, which is 3,000' higher in elevation. And drifting often doubled the depth and closed all roads, schools, most businesses and the airport. We're finally starting to thaw out. Snow plows have been on the job day and night.

W6OC4qk.jpg

9ucrFC4.jpg
My neighbor's house.... and to the immediate left of his toy hauler is a Ford Mustang in a huge drift.
ZzmZBTv.jpg
My cookers looked like marshmallows.
rShPaDR.jpg

We still get snow, but nothing like that since the 60s and 70s.

Chris

Wow. That's horrible. We didn't even get enough snow to plow this winter

Reactions: thirdeye
Stay safe Wayne. We are thawed and drying now. Dang good snow year for sure. They were saying last month that Powell will rise 60’ but it may be more now. That’s incredible moisture.

Reactions: thirdeye
Boy howdy, hate that white stuff, never lived near it, never will. Hope you and yours get thru this crap, I'll be where I want to be in a couple of days, high 90's! RAY

Reactions: JLeonard
Dang that is a lot of snow brrrrrrrr hope you get thawed out with no major problems

Wow. Ok, I’ll stop complaining about the weather.

Oh man that sucks. Our snow is finally melting after 6 months, person gets a little depressed after a while. Not sure how would take that amount. Definitely not good for the mental health. Stay the course bro

Corey

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Man we just had our all time 24 hour snow fall this well as well! Crazy!

Wow! Stay safe! I don’t think I want to do that kind of snow at this time of year🤣 You’re a stronger man than I am!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky