Lemon Garlic Rosemary Chicken Breast cooked Sous Vide

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

emuleman

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Sep 8, 2016
southern California
Here is a very easy yet delicious way to make juicy and flavorful Chicken Breast.  I have always struggled with making Boneless and Skinless Chicken Breasts without completely drying them out, until I tried cooking them Sous Vide. Now I don't think I will attempt to make them any other way, as this guarantees that they remain packed full of flavor, and stay very juicy.

The additional of Lemon, Garlic and Rosemary add some delicious flavor that perfectly compliment the Chicken Breast.  Trust me that if you try this you will be very impressed with the end results.  Of course I made a video showing you the whole process, enjoy!

Reactions: disco
I do similar!  I take my breasts and trim them up.  Inject with Cajun butter.  Then Freeze with a pad of butter per breast.  Vacuum seal and into the deep freezer till I want them.  Then I put them into the water bath for 4 hours at 140.  Then reseason with garlic powder and season salt and into the smoker for 60-90 minutes.

Best chicken ever!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky