LEM Stuffer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

poacherjoe

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Nov 7, 2019
Central Ca
I found this New in the box stuffer on Facebook Maketplace for 75 bucks and I couldn't pass it up . It's not made in the USA but it works great for snack sticks.
35F7E3F5-1258-410A-8B47-72F4499CFCF0_1_105_c.jpeg

that is a hell of a deal. Congrats

I have the same stuffer, it's been great. I've stuffed many hundreds of pounds of sausages using it, keep the gears lubed up with silicone grease, and it will last for years. Mine was given to me by a guy I talk with on one of my waterfowl hunting sites, he even paid shipping from AL to CA. Then he sent my check back that I sent him to pay for shipping and a bottle of booze, so it was truly free and only used 3 times by him.

It works great for the small 5-10 lb batches that I normally make.

Great buy I had one and it worked great I gave it to a friend when I got a bigger stuffer

Reactions: forktender
Joe here is a link that was posted the other day.
Suction cups to hold the stuffer down. Nice find I have the LEM Mighty Bite
Richie

Reactions: poacherjoe
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky