Lekue Silicone Bread Maker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

6GRILLZNTN

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 12, 2018
Murfreesboro, TN
If this has been mentioned before, I apologize. I just picked up one of these on Amazon, and I am very impressed. I'm usually the only one eating bread, and was tired of buying big loaves. This bread maker did the trick.

Opened up as the mixing bowl.
IMG_0585.jpg

Closed up, and ready for the oven, or toaster oven
IMG_0586.jpg

After around 45 minutes, finished product. This thing makes the perfect size loaf to last 2, or 3 days. No throwing away stale bread, or freezing it. Everything happens in this one mold. The only things to clean are the mold, and the spatula I used to mix the ingredients. I'm on my third loaf, and they all turned out fantastic.
IMG_0589.jpg

Basic recipe, but any bread recipe should work in this.

2 cups bread flour
3/4 cup warm water
1 1/2 Tsp rapid rise yeast
1 1/4 Tps salt.

Mix in silicone bowl. Close the mold, cover with towel and let rise on countertop for at least an hour. Bake at 400 for around 35-40 minutes.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky