legal question , any lawyers on the forum ?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

we have been talking to all of our friends that had asked to buy it and what we are going to do is this :  they are going to furnish  the meat

and if they feel froggy they are more than welcome to jump in and help anytime in the process . ...I have a feeling we are going to be making a lot of sausage ...lol
​Cal that is a very smart decision,good luck and get that grinder going

Richie 

Reactions: cal1956
Yep, I think friend bringing meat and beer with you supplying spices, equipment, and know-how is a winning recipe.

Just don't call it a sausage party... 
sausage.gif

well we are not what anyone would call drinkers (1-2 per year )

but we got to figuring it this way

if its their meat and in the rare event that someone did get sick ...who's to say if what made em sick

was us or their meat ? or something that they themselves did that caused it....   hee hee

... and that is exactly why having them providing the meat and ideally helping make the sausage, reduces the potential liability in the unlikely event something should happen.  If they had a hand in the whole process who's to say they didn't cause it themselves?

Really though, IMHO the far greater risk (still small) would be some country or state regulatory agency coming down on you if money were changing hands.  The politicians get a bit put out if the government isn't get its cut.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky