leftover pork loin chunk update

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fxsales1959

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Dec 17, 2019
PembrokePines, FL
Last week I posted a picture of a chunk of pork loin left over from Christmas frankenstein stuffed pork loin. I had some great suggestions...... here's what
I did:
Sunday schedule:
get up early and beat my meat, then roll up a fattie. Final result, stuffed pork loin with sautéed porta bella, vidalia onions, fuji apples and gouda cheese, with a hint of hickory smoke.

IMG-4360.jpg

pork roll.jpg

Last week I posted a picture of a chunk of pork loin left over from Christmas frankenstein stuffed pork loin. I had some great suggestions...... here's what
I did:
Sunday schedule:
get up early and beat my meat, then roll up a fattie. Final result, stuffed pork loin with sautéed porta bella, vidalia onions, fuji apples and gouda cheese, with a hint of hickory smoke.

View attachment 659998

View attachment 659999
Wow this looks like it turned out excellent, how was it???

Sounded like a good start to the day....Then I realized you were talking about cooking!!! :emoji_wink: :emoji_laughing:

Looks like it turned out great!

Jim

• Haha
Reactions: Brokenhandle
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky