Last years tailgates (i finally got around to posting)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
BOILER-UP!!! Nice rig! I can't wait to get down there this fall for some good football. That foster sauce looks great. I have a recipe that I use for homemade banana liqueur. Using bananas and rum. It tastes like acctual bananas and not that fake banana taste that I absolutely hate. You also control the sweetness. It makes a huge difference in foster sauce.

Thanks for the response. I didn't take your original response as rudeness but the more I thought about it perhaps my original question was a a bit inane. When I saw Fosters-8 servings (thinking it was part of the ingredients instead of the title of the recipe) my first thought was Fosters Beer. But after I thought about it I realized 8 servings of Fosters beer would be ridiculous in a pancake topping, but not necessarily in me!

Thanks again,

John

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky