Last years garden spot's

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cajunsmoker

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 21, 2006
Monroe, La
I just have a small backyard due to the pool and pool house where my Mom lives but between Mom, my wife and myself we plant about everything back there. Keeps the mowing down
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Here are some pics from last year.

The main vegetable garden before the flowers took it over.

after the invasion of sunflowers and zinnia's

On the left side where the peppers and tomatos were. We plant peppers and tomatos in with the flowers. Seems to help on cutworms and bugs.

Pic of some Celebrity tomatos about to get ready

I can hardly wait to get some stuff in the ground this year. Really happy to have a spot to show off some pic's.

Wow, great looking garden you have there Rodger!! This is definitley not my area of expertise, I walk through the greenhouses and I swear I can hear the plants whispering "please don't pick me I wanna live". I'm really happy Jeff added this catergory, Hopfully I can get inspired (picture's like yours helps)and learn some things from everyone.
rolleyes.gif

Great looking garden Cajun! Makes me long for the dog days of summer as we shiver through Feb. Another flower that is good at keeping the bugs at bay are marigolds. Once we began to alternate them with our tomato and pepper plants, we didn't have many destructive bugs. Guess its time to begin the garden planning
icon_smile.gif
..... Daun

Great looking garden...We have a fairly large garden so I can't wait to get going! I already have 40 hot pepper plants ordered and 20 tomatoes...
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif

Rodger..
Really nice yard/garden ya have there...
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
..With all the oak trees I have, about all I can grow here is moss...saves a lot on the mowing too...
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky