Last minute 50% off big discount Inkbird bbq thermometer for Christmas Gift!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Miya,
I received the IBT-6XS, I will test it and the IHT-1P in the near future.
One concern I have with the IBT-6XS is that it drops the bluetooth connection very often.
I have connected it to my cell phone as well as a tablet, I have placed the electronic devices next to the IBT-6XS, 10 feet away from the unit as well as in the next room, and it drops the signal very often.
Thank you Chux
Hi Chux,
Happy New Year,Hope you have an awesome 2020!

Please don't worry, will try my best to help you.
How many times have you used the IBT-6XS? And what is your phone model?

Miya

I have tested it 4 time, multiple reconnections to the unit.
I have an iPhone 6, as well as an iPad, and a LG G Pad F as well, all have the same problems staying connected. In addition I have also connected with an iPhone X that had the same issues.

Last edited:
I have tested it 4 time, multiple reconnections to the unit.
I have an iPhone 6, as well as an iPad, and a LG G Pad F as well, all have the same problems staying connected. In addition I have also connected with an iPhone X that had the same issues.
Could you please use another app to give it a try? "Easy bbq"

Hi is the discount still on?

I am interested in the IBT-6XS . I recently got a weber performer deluxe and this would be great for my ribs.

Thanks

Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
IMG_8342.PNG
IMG_8343.PNG
IMG_8344.PNG
IMG_8345.PNG
This the results after I used "Easy BBQ" basically very similar BBQ GO. I attempted to record over night, the results was it locked up 43 minutes after I went to bed.

Inkbird Wireless Bluetooth BBQ Thermometer IBT-6XS,

Passed the boiling water test dead on Thank You Inkbird
Richie

Looks like I missed out on the last giveaway and some coupons that were available. Well I still need to find a wireless thermometer, so if you still have a coupon available for the older model IRF-4S , then I will appreciate it.

Looks like I missed out on the last giveaway and some coupons that were available. Well I still need to find a wireless thermometer, so if you still have a coupon available for the older model IRF-4S , then I will appreciate it.
Hi friend,PM sent

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.