Lang 60 inch Deluxe SOLD

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

radioguy

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jan 12, 2013
Columbus, Ohio
This unit has been taken care of. It has fed a lot of people. I am selling it for a dear friend's widow. It could use a coat of paint, but it is ready to go.
Includes Lang spare tire, rib racks. Fireplace tools, extinguisher, ash bucket. Wheel bearings just serviced. Asking $2800. Lewis Center Ohio.
Please PM for more information.

20200719_193011.jpg 20200719_193043.jpg 20200719_193104.jpg 20200719_193243.jpg
L x H x W: 152" x 72" x 60"
Weight: 1390 lbs

Last edited:
Very nice. With some upgrades. Top rack slide out and bottom grates upgraded to slide out. Looks like Some built stainless racks as well both that cost extra at factory. Someone will get a nice smoker. Nice of you to help her. the other upgrade is the damper from firebox to warmer box allowing you to cook in the warmer. That is the lever above the firebox air damper and is 300 or so extra.
Edit: just an FYI the measurements for racks are wrong on Lang’s web site with respect to the top rack. And since the bottom rack has been made in to a slide out it’s no longer 3 piece. I would rather have the slide out rack pictured there.

Last edited:
Very nice. With some upgrades. Top rack slide out and bottom grates upgraded to slide out. Looks like Some built stainless racks as well both that cost extra at factory. Someone will get a nice smoker. Nice of you to help her. the other upgrade is the damper from firebox to warmer box allowing you to cook in the warmer. That is the lever above the firebox air damper and is 300 or so extra.
Edit: just an FYI the measurements for racks are wrong on Lang’s web site with respect to the top rack. And since the bottom rack has been made in to a slide out it’s no longer 3 piece. I would rather have the slide out rack pictured there.
Does that make it so you can cook ok both the main chamber and warming box or is it one or the other?

So basically you can shut warmer box off like standard model or open it up and cook in it at temp like main chamber. It doesn’t have the damper that shuts off main chamber from firebox so the main chamber will always get heat too

Reactions: jcam222
Stainless was a 400 or 500 upgrade too. It appears to be stainless but verify if it’s important to you

This unit has been taken care of. It has fed a lot of people. I am selling it for a dear friend's widow. It could use a coat of paint, but it is ready to go.
Includes Lang spare tire, rib racks. Fireplace tools, extinguisher, ash bucket. Wheel bearings just serviced. Asking $2800. Lewis Center Ohio.
Please PM for more information.

View attachment 454773View attachment 454774View attachment 454775View attachment 454776
L x H x W: 152" x 72" x 60"
Weight: 1390 lbs
Bottom (3) Racks: 62" x 23"
Upper Rack: 40" x 13 1/2"
Warmer Box: 10" x 17"
Firebox: 20" x 20"
Can you add pics of the inside of the fire box and warmer?

No stainless on this one. Its an older model, 2010 or so. The warmer is pretty cool, you can cook directly or use it as a warmer. All you need is small charcoal tray in the bottom and you can cook a small meal. The only thing I dislike is it can only hold half pans. I'll take a few more photos soon.

20200719_193224.jpg 20200719_193844.jpg 20200719_193017.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky