Labor Day Meats 2019

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2008
Florida
Have you stocked up for the big weekend? I have some meat from www.porterroad.com waiting for the grill and smoker this weekend.

In case you missed it they recently sponsored @TulsaJeff newsletter and put a promo code in there. https://www.smoking-meat.com/august-22-2019-smoked-and-seared-tri-tip

I know alot of folks can't get great cuts like Tri Tip. Well PorterRoad has you covered. I know some may think its expensive meat but let me tell you its some of the finest I have had the pleasure of eating. Stay tuned for a detailed review from me.

porterroad.png

Below is from Jeff's Newsletter.
"
There's nothing quite as good as tri-tip if you have a hankering for tender, delicious, melt-in-your-mouth, beef! If you don't agree with that statement then maybe beef is not your thing or you haven't had good tri-tip yet.

I can help you fix that second issue!

I just got a big box of meat from Porter Road, a company that has generously sponsored the newsletter version of this recipe and the tri-tip was so good, I just had to write about it.

Hey, some people get inspired and write songs.. I get inspired and write instructions for cooking outdoors. Of course, it's really easy to get inspired when you have a good piece of beef and it turns out so amazing that your eyes close in satisfaction with every bite.

You guys think I'm joking.. I love my beef and this stuff was some of the best!

Let's jump right in!

Porter Road has generously given us a code SMOKINGMEAT10 for 10% off your first order*, plus get a delicious treat when you spend $75+.(*code expires August 28th at 11:59pm ET)"

Also check them out HERE

Reactions: TulsaJeff
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky