L.E.M. to the rescue !!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

goliath

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Oct 8, 2013
Terrace BC Canada
i have a full line of LEM processing equipment, big bite grinder, vertical stuffer, meat mixer and a vac sealer.

I must say that the customer support is JUST AWESOME, the warranty is also very good. last year when i purchased my meat mixer one of the big knobs was cracked but still functional. i called LEM and in a matter of days a new knob showed up at my doorstep free of charge. Today i called LEM once again as it was the heating strip on my vac sealer that packed it in. the serve rep was apologetic and another strip is already on its way !!!!!
The great thing is i live in northern Canada and all shipping etc is FREE !!!
that is awesome warranty, ALSO it is 2 year coverage on the big ticket items. Not that anyone plans on stuff breaking down but i can not see a better customer service experience than what i have had over the last year.
THANKS LEM FOR STANDING BEHIND YOUR PRODUCT NO QUESTIONS ASKED 
first.gif

Goliath

You've been lucky!

I had a problem with the BIg Bite grinder and they gave me the runaround for a couple weeks until I threatened them with a bad review....all over a $4.00 part.

The 5 lb. stuffer I got from them is a pain in the butt....the piston has to be screwed on in a certain way or the cylinder ban not be pulled out below the piston because the air release valve hits on the upper frame!!!! I hate it!! Never had a problem with the Grizzly 5 lb. stuffier I had.

I bought a LEM /#12 stainless steel manual grinder for camp and that was nothing but a total piece of junk.
The collar would not screw on far enough to bring the the knife up tight against the the plate, making the grinder totally worthless.
That got sent back.

I bought a 1/4" grinding plate from them and a flake of metal came off the face of the plate the first time I used it!!! Ruined a batch of sausage!
I've never had anything like that happen before.

I also ordered a product that was purported to be in stock and found out that it'd be back ordered for 6 months...it ended up being 8 months!!! Very inconsiderate of them!!!!

I'm done with LEM!

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky