Korean Pork Spare Ribs!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Leftover time!

the wife wanted chili bakers for dinner so she made me a bacon ranch salad to go with the ribs.
9B16D6EE-D8A6-4E46-BE58-2C7D56C43F1C.jpeg

Did a slow warm on the ribs wrapped in foil then caramelized the sauce under the convection broiler and matched them with some bacon ranch bakers......
8CB2E135-3883-4A81-8932-4BC38AAEA273.jpeg

I didn’t take a pic of it but as I was getting full I decided to take a baker skin and then buttered it and stuffed it with pieces of pork with touch of ranch. Oh man, I may have to add some pork stuffed tater skins as an app! Very tasty!

Wow what a great looking meal of ribs and all the other additions.

Warren
Thanks Warren! It was like a vacation which is nice because we really can't go on a real on with the state of things.

Looks awesome and presentation is top notch, wow
Thanks Markl! I'm a big fan of it looks good it helps it taste even better!

pc farmer pc farmer thanks for the like for a second time!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky