Knives for traveling.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
steve H
i just found this cutting board
woodNflex Flexible Natural Wood Cutting Board for Kitchen, USA Handmade of Oak and Walnut, Non-Slip FDA Silicone Back (Walnut, 14x11)

some of the negitive reviews are consearning also found another wood one with the plastic mats.

Hmm, not sure about that one. On a side note. I used one of the knives I bought for cutting up some London Broil for a batch of jerky I'm gearing up to do. It was like cutting through butter. I'm happy with them.

Steve, I'm not trying to be a know-it-all but that rod is a honing steel and isn't used as a knife sharpener. It realigns the blade and will take off burrs. I use it before each use out of habit or often when boning and trimming.

Several years in a meat market back in the day.

Steve, I'm not trying to be a know-it-all but that rod is a honing steel and isn't used as a knife sharpener. It realigns the blade and will take off burrs. I use it before each use out of habit or often when boning and trimming.

Several years in a meat market back in the day.

Thank you for letting me know. That was the description from the web site I bought it from. I wouldn't know the difference! Is that used in the same way as a sharpening rod?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky