Kitchener #8 Stainless Steel Electric Meat Grinder for Sale

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cpanderson

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Feb 10, 2019
Corona, CA
I have a Kitchener #8 electric meat grinder for sale. Brand new, in original packaging, never opened. $200 + shipping. See link for additional specs and pictures. Location: Corona, CA

Last edited:
That looks like a mighty good price.
I ordered one on Amazon with free 2 day shipping... I called them after 2 weeks of not receiving it and they said they would look into it. 3 days later I received 1 unit, and the next day I received another unit. Checked my CC and they didn't charge me for 2, so I called them and the person on the phone said that it wasn't worth their time to process a return of a duplicate item... that Bezos must be rolling in the dough...

Reactions: poacherjoe
A 2fer! Some folks get handed the clean end pf the stick; others...............
Good luck selling the grinder.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky