Kirkland Wood Pellets

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Google indicates that Kirkland are made by Pit Boss.

If you have a Lowe's nearby you can get a 40 lb of PB competition blend for $12. Less if you are a military vet and take advantage of their MIL discount.
Sale on those at Lowes is over tomorrow! Get 'em while you can! Thanks for posting. Normally these are almost $20 nowadays and I really like them, especially if I sprinkle in some of the cherry ones.

Reactions: Smoking Audi
Sandy, I’m on my third bag as well and they seem to work really well. I checked the fire pot after the first 80 lbs and it was clean.... I just did a 14 hour un-wrapped pork but double and they are a good smoky flavor. Not as velvety as the LilDevils but very nice and not over powering or bitter. I’ve seen enough performance to pic up a couple more bags (oh wait I did that 2 nights ago).......

Found them.... BUT..... Only when I did not log in.... When I logged in, they didn't show....

Screenshot 2022-07-17 063717.png

I don't see them on the website either, but i did buy a bag. Haven't tried them yet. They might end up just being pizza oven fuel, which is fine.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky