Kinda New

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jsk53

Meat Mopper
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Apr 7, 2013
Green Valley, Az
Hi All,

I'm fairly new to smoking and new to Arizona! Actually I've spent time in this great state, but just recently relocated to that same small town in the south, Tucson. Just getting started with a MES 30 learning to dial it in. Looking forward to learning a lot!

Not new to Arizona...but am kinda new to smoking.  I used to own a Cook n Cajun (basically a gas brinkman) smoker years ago, and did a little smoking of turkeys's etc.  But got disenchanted....so basically used it mostly as a weber grill .  Now I am retired, and have a bit more time to play .......... so got myself a Masterbuilt Pro dual fuel vertical smoker.  So far ribs have been awesome, as well as a few chicken breasts, and even a pork loin.  Still mastering the Masterbuilt....but am having fun this time around for sure. 
yahoo.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky